Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Market on Bedford Row?

Options
  • 15-06-2007 7:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭

I'm sure I read somewhere (maybe the event guide?) that there's plans to start a Sunday market on Bedford Row, did anyone else hear anything about this? What kind of market will it be? When is it due to start.

Also, any more news on the plan to open the Milk Market one or two days during the week?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,623 ✭✭✭adaminho

I'm sure I read somewhere (maybe the event guide?) that there's plans to start a Sunday market on Bedford Row, did anyone else hear anything about this? What kind of market will it be? When is it due to start.

Also, any more news on the plan to open the Milk Market one or two days during the week?
    It was in the last events guide. I think it's due to start this weekend on Bedford row and Thomas Street with an emphasis on art's and crafts and food similar to the French market and not somuch on the cheap washing powder and stale biscuits of the Milk Market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

Ah, the Milk Market's great, loads of fresh food and home made market country stuff.

I hope the bloody weather improves for this thing, it'd be great if the new one took off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭talkingclock

They were handing out flyers on the french market. I just threw it away last week...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭dv

95fm news is saying today that it's due to start next Sunday and go on for 10 weeks.

Advertisement