Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for someone here

Options
  • 15-06-2007 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Hey i just wanted to ask a question here, id like to get someone to translate something into English for me from japenese i actually sat here for the last 5 min debating on whether or not to learn the language but there is a time constraint and well thats just it really. Its something i would like to learn but honestly it is not something i would have the time to do for at least 4 years.

Anyway i am requesting someone to translate something into english for me around 12 - 14 mins of dialog. Would someone be willing to do this?
    There would be a negotiateable payment involved

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Read the charter, then edit your post accordingly. This board is not for classified ads, I'll allow only a link with brief description to a classified ad on adverts.ie.

Otherwise this thread is going bye-bye tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

huh? ok 2 things i dont get

1.This forum does not have that much activity why delete it tomorrow because someone could be away for the weeked or only use boards during work, i dont see how that is fair.

2. I read the charter before i posted and again just there, there was nothing that said i cant ask for someone to translate something and i did not post an add for anything,

well i think i se what you mean, do u mean to say that i cant offer to pay someone for translation services?
    why would someone devote quite a bit of there free time for nothing, surly someone would want compensation for there work just like anyone gets paid for working.
    If they woulld do it for free i would be quite happy but i doupt someone would that is why i offerd a fee if they wanted it, even if it was just for there taxi here and back to where they live

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

I'll say a second time, this board is not for classified ads. Use adverts.ie.
    2. I read the charter before i posted

You obviously missed the bit where I said to PM me before posting anything to do with an ad. Thread locked, PM me with your adverts.ie link and I'll edit your original post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement