Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

couch tearer upper !!!!

Options
  • 15-06-2007 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

brought dog for a nice long walk yesterday and a short one yesterday eve (in the lashing rain :mad:) bec he was still a bit hyper.

He came home and ripped up my couch :eek:

it was a black leather 2 seater and is now a one seater!!!. Going to bring whats left of said couch around to be reupholstered but does anyone have any idea of a material that might be particularly durable to doggie teeth? I know its a long shot but just thought Id ask in case someone has had this happen to them and found a solution :confused:

Ive met so many dog owners on walks who have told horror stories of their dogs ripping up stuff but smugly thought that bec wed gotten to 7 mths without any major incident that we were out of the woods :rolleyes:

Guess he showed me :D

Advertisement