Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pint 'a' Harp

Options
  • 15-06-2007 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭

Bit of an odd request but i have a thirst for a nice cold pint of Harp. The drink is rarer than hens teeth in most pubs around Dublin. I hear they have it in the airport but im wondering if anyone knows of a pub in town that sells it on tap?
    Thanks
    d_b

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Bit of an odd request but i have a thirst for a nice cold pint of Harp. The drink is rarer than hens teeth in most pubs around Dublin. I hear they have it in the airport but im wondering if anyone knows of a pub in town that sells it on tap?
    Thanks
    d_b
    Probably be easier to find Sally O'Brien than a pint of Harpic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The Big Tree on Dorset Street, Fitzsimons in temple bar and redz all do it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Probably be easier to find Sally O'Brien than a pint of Harpic.

Ah its a fine beer, very poor out of a bottle but quite nice in a can imo
    Better than bud anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Yeah it ain't the best of beers. It's not the worst though, I did drink it when it was on special offer in O'Briens for a while... I'm not a big fan of Lager though, so most cheap beer tastes the same to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭sheepshagger

Keilys in Donnybrook have it. . . and the SPAR near me sells it in Cans I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Easy to spot the knackers in this thread ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Go into any of the various kips that sell Fosters as a loss leader,it tastes roughly the same as harp and is usually about 3.50 a pint.Fibbers FTW!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Head up North. They love it up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,933 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

aye - its their thing...

and they can keep it!

Advertisement