Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have Ch4 lost the plot/New Housemates

Options
  • 15-06-2007 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

So, putting 1 out and putting 4 males in, a model with no personality, a middle aged millionare, a rapper (who thinks he has sex appeal), and some guy whos a tree surgeon.

What are your thoughts on the new guys?

And this is just stupid bcause along with ziggy/jerry/seany and these 4 c4 have now put 7 new men into the house since the beginning. I think C4 have lost the plot with the whole male ideology...

as Jb91 said:
    ''Big Brother is getting so annoying this year because they keep sending in new people without any proper evictions. Tonight we'll have had 7 new housemates [entered since the first night] and only one public vote.''

I totally agree!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Reason they are doing this is to keep the likes of Charley & Nicky in, bet u they'll only allow the 4 new housemates to nominate this week.

Snake

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I don't remember them saying he was a rapper???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

TBH this year looks like...

1. Send in the morons first.

2. Send in the group who have paid lots of money to C4 through thier agents to get in.

3. Morons make C-List wannabes look respectable.

Seriously, especially after that packet of crisps competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,601 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Yeah its bloody stupid, they should stick with sticking them all in at the beginning and only replace if someone walks or gets kicked out, I've lost interest again, they are scrapping the bottom of the tiolet with these 4.

Snake ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I liked the last two. The Geordie guy seems sound enough and the black guy seems cool even though his video was bullsh*t.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

bet u they'll only allow the 4 new housemates to nominate this week.

i think they're letting everyone vote this week.
    Well, they have twelve weeks. They have to kill a little time before they start turfing people out. And as for a strategy to keep Nikki and Charley in, I doubt it. There was a chance for four people to nominate this week and Nikki and Charley didn't come into the equation. Idiot's nominated two of the few left in there with common sense - and Shabnam, who did deserve it in fairness. From what I gather, Nikki and Charley are only really getting to Ziggy and Chanelle so it'll be up to Chanelle or Ziggy to nominate them. I don't think anyone else really cares.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

katarin wrote:
    i think they're letting everyone vote this week.
    Well, they have twelve weeks. They have to kill a little time before they start turfing people out. And as for a strategy to keep Nikki and Charley in, I doubt it. There was a chance for four people to nominate this week and Nikki and Charley didn't come into the equation. Idiot's nominated two of the few left in there with common sense - and Shabnam, who did deserve it in fairness. From what I gather, Nikki and Charley are only really getting to Ziggy and Chanelle so it'll be up to Chanelle or Ziggy to nominate them. I don't think anyone else really cares.

Think Nicky bugs everyone actually, and Charley gets on more people's nerves than just Ziggy and Chanelle. Hopefully the newbies will see what a wench Charley is and they'll nominate her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭katarin

even if people nominate her, i suspect Ch4 won't let her go. shes a **** stirrer, aka TV gold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

So now we know them a bit better what do you think of them?

My favourite is definitely Brian. He's cute and funny and probably the most open person in there. I like that he's really honest about just wanting to have fun and experience the perks of being on tv. I might not agree with him or share his interests but at least he's not being judgmental and irritating. He;s just a geezer!

Liam is okay. He seems like a nice enough guy but I think he seems to be a bit too eager to judge everyone. The very first night he was sizing everyone up instead of allowing himself to gradually form opinions. I hope he doesn't win just because he's a nice 'normal' bloke like Anythony from a few years ago.

I have a violent dislike for Billy! I hate calling people boring because it's all about perspective, but I think I'm going to have to be a hypocrite and call him boring. He comes across as really self-obsessed, vain, stupid, uninteresting and I think he has a sly streak. He's also possibly the most unattractive man I've ever seen so I really don't get his arrogance about his looks. His hair is ridiculous, his contacts are ridiculous and he has no redeeming personality qualities. I'm even starting to get annoyed by Chanelle (and I quite like her) hanging around with him!

I don't have much of an opinion on Johnathon. I do think that Nikky was a bitch to spread rumours about him though and label him a pervert. He did nothing wrong - he just seemed vaguely attracted to a younger woman. If Liam did the same thing I don't think she'd be complaining.

Advertisement