Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics leak

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭Nehpets

I can't believe the predictions actually came up!

Those predictions were known long before this "leak"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 spongebobgirl

Nehpets wrote:
    Those predictions were known long before this "leak"

Oh... *shifty eyes* Either way, they were dead on with the metre bridge, and F=ma in question 12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭microbiek

Oh... *shifty eyes* Either way, they were dead on with the metre bridge, and F=ma in question 12.

but he did predict F prop to A not F=ma wud cum up sure when doesnt it??????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

No...I'm pretty sure he said it would come up in Q12.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭microbiek

carlowboy wrote:
    No...I'm pretty sure he said it would come up in Q12.

oh i didnt c the article but so then it was a real leak!!!

• Advertisement

Yeah, it was obvious really... and he predicted the co-planar forces too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 950 ✭✭✭EamonnKeane

y dad set papers with the SEC for a few years in the late 80's/ early 90's.
    Quite an achievement, seeing how the SEC was only set up a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭óbriain1988

ya it was q12 that f=ma was to come up in.... misposted the quote sorry! but ya, adam's right, i seen the follow up blog, he's lapping up the sun now and he has a picture on his homepage with the leaving and he's winking! must've faxed it off or something! what a legend! the metre bridge was his "certainty of certainties" if i remember correctly. there was me thinking the collusion with the Carlow teachers was going to have him feckered altogether... Carlowboy you surely heard of that in the local press?? we only got hints down here like! :confused:

&#243 wrote: »
    ya it was q12 that f=ma was to come up in.... misposted the quote sorry! but ya, adam's right, i seen the follow up blog, he's lapping up the sun now and he has a picture on his homepage with the leaving and he's winking! must've faxed it off or something! what a legend! the metre bridge was his "certainty of certainties" if i remember correctly. there was me thinking the collusion with the Carlow teachers was going to have him feckered altogether... Carlowboy you surely heard of that in the local press?? we only got hints down here like! :confused:

Nah man, he's actually my uncle. Got a phone call ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Feddd

But didn't he imply particle physics wouldn't come up? He was wrong about something. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement