Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow IT dorms

• 15-06-2007 10:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

I applied to Carlow IT and was thinking of staying in the dorm facilities. Can anyone tell me what they are like?

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Last I heard, you pay 1600 in two installments. One when you move in, one half way through. There's net connections in the room, but I've heard they're meant to be sh|te, though. Don't know if they allow 1st years. If they do, they're probably in bits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Where are the dorms syco?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Thanks syco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,303 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

The "dorms" are actually the buildings around the side of the college, between the college and the petrol station there. They're called college dorms, as I'm pretty sure that they're partly or fully college owned. IE: only students can live there, AFAIK.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

Ah ok, know the place.

• Advertisement
Advertisement