Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Euro Under 21 Championship

Options
  • 16-06-2007 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭

What are your views on tomorrows game between Belgium and Holland. Holland already qualified for the semis, they'll surely rest their players. All Belgium need is a draw. PP are offerng evens on the draw.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

I for one am very pleased I kept away from this tournament. Primarily because with the exception of England, I have never heard of most of the players.

Draw would suit both teams as it would see them both qualify, the the Netherlands therefore topping the group.

Surprised at England's performance so far because on paper they have a great team. Pearce is a bit of a duff manager though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

yeah,.,...... italy were disappointing.
    iwas on portugal for a free trade,...... need holland and portugal to win today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Mezcita wrote:
    Surprised at England's performance so far because on paper they have a great team. Pearce is a bit of a duff manager though.

Cant blame it all on Pearce, especially with the likes of Lita in the team.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Tomorrow England and Italy look good for the win. One of them will still be going home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Healio wrote:
    Rooney still qualifies at this level, I don't know why he wasn't playing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Stop thinking of your wallets for one moment and watch Graziano pelle's penalty against portugal... sex.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,273 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Quite a claim. Any links?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Cos88

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Healio wrote:

Damn poetic justice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement