Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway United Game

Options
  • 16-06-2007 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

I've been meaning to go to a Galway United game for a long time since I've never seen a live soccer match (since primary school anyway!). The thing is, I've no idea about the teams in the league and which clash would be likely to be a good one..

The upcoming home matches are against Shamrock Rovers, Cork City and Bray Wanderers. (I have enough cop on to know that there's no chance of going to the Sunderland game!) Could anybody recommend which of these three games to go to? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

shamrock rovers - are ok, still rebuilding after their problems, but would give a good account of themselves

cork city are probably in the top 3/4 teams in the league, i would recommend this as being the best game to see.

bray aren't great, but do pull off shocks

i would look to go in this order:
    1) cork
    2) shamrock rovers
    3) bray

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i'll probably go to the rovers game, i tend to work fridays so i dont usually get to go to most of em :( but i'm off this friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Peter C

Go to the Rovers game next Friday, should be a good crowd down from Dublin if they win their cup game tonight. Utd. need all the support they can get!

Advertisement