Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Camera and MP3 combined

Options
  • 16-06-2007 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all, my Ipod (15 gig) decided to pack it in and my camera broke last year so I guess its time for to reinvest in some techie gadget. What Im loooking for is a camera/mp3 player in one.
    The camera I had was 9 mega pixels, so I dont want to go less than 6 or 7 mega pixels this time. and I'd like to be able to watch video, view photos etc. I am looking for 20 or 30 gigs storage. I dont really care about size or how it looks.
    Am I asking too much?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,949 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Not sure that what you want exists :(

Although I have a samsung NV3 camera with MP3 player.
    Nifty camera and looks the part and the MP3 player is grand.
    However it is limited to SD card storage so Prob 4Gig Max

Mik

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Murray13

Hi Mik,
    I reckon youre right, Ive spent hours diggin aroun on the net. It seems like theres tons of products with great storage, with multimedia, but with a tiny camera (3mega pixels is the most i've found.
    Ill keep you posted,
    Murray

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

a friend of mine had the black samsung digital camera and as far as i know it has an mp3 player on it. think its bout a 6 or 7mp too

try here

Advertisement