Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Req] Accomodation in Galway for a Stag Weekend?

Options
  • 16-06-2007 1:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm organising a stag weekend for the 7/8 July. I'm looking for cost effective accomodation in Galway city centre for the night. Can anyone recommend a BnB, a hotel, a hostel or anything else that would do the job (ie just somewhere to sleep). If you have contact details, they'll also be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i ended up in someones apartment on thursday night in dun na coirbe that they were only renting for the weekend..

try google dun na coirbe and see what the jazz is with renting for a weekend.. really nice place it was

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Try Sleepzone. Or Ramada in Oranmore.

To be honest, you might have left it a bit late.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hostels - both good
    Fey! wrote:
    To be honest, you might have left it a bit late.
    Aye, especially for that time of year; you might just be lucky, but I'd be getting my skates on if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭rasper

try
    http://www.corribvillage.com

student accommodation close to city centre

Advertisement