Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl LP's

Options
  • 16-06-2007 2:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi,

I've a suitcase full of old vinyl LP's to get rid of - 60's 70's and 80's. Anybody know how how or where I might be able to get a few bob for them?

Alternatively, if they're not saleable, anybody know where I might find them a good home? Would hate to just dump them.

Suggestions appreciated. :confused:

Doofybergs

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

There are plenty of 2nd hand record shops that will take them of your hands
    where are you based?
    What have you got I could take some of them if they are my kind of music

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Doofybergs

I'm based in Tallaght, Dublin 24.

The albums are mostly, M.O.R. pop or light rock. Possibly not your cup of tea!

Thanks anyway.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Try Freebird records on the keys or the place in the georges st arcade and maybe road reccords on fade st I sawe some Chris De Burge in road recently so they will take any old crap what they pay for it is another mater

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

You could always stick up a list of what you have for sale over on adverts.ie...

and here as well so anyone intersted could have a browse...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Doofybergs

Thanks again guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement