Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reactiving old o2 sim?

• 16-06-2007 5:57pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was tidying up my room when I came across my old esat digifone/o2 sim card from years ago - I haven't used it in at least 2 years or more and naturally it's been deactivated (phone says that sim registration has failed when I try to use it).

I figure it might be worth keeping for something if it's not going to cost me anything, so is there a way for me to get it reactivated or do I have to pay?

If it's about as expensive as getting a new sim I won't bother myself, but good to know before I throw it out.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Last time I got it done, there was no charge but just had to get 10 euro credit for it. I had to go into an O2 store to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

After 2 years the nunber has probably been recycled. Call up customer care and give them the phone number and they'll let you know. If they can reactivate it they'll probably send you to an O2 store for a new SIM, but not always.

Advertisement