Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

318is with 130k

Options
  • 16-06-2007 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭

I am lookin at getting a 318is at the moment. have looked at a few 95/96 models and they've got high miles. Is this a pproblem or are BMW's good at eating the miles.

I am lookin at one tomorrow with 130k, NCT'd etc

Wat do i look for especially

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

In a nutshell, evidence of regular maintenance. A car with 130,000 miles could be fine, as long as it has been regularly serviced. If the owner can't provide proof of regular servicing (especially over the past couple of years) then walk away. And don't just accept stamps, you need either invoices or to call the garage to verify that the servicing was actually done.

Advertisement