Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX 360 Leagues

Options
  • 16-06-2007 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

hi all, i run leagues on the xbox 360 and always look for additional players. if your interested then drop your gamertag here or send me a pm through xbl at my gamertag "Jabroni PKP".

I currently have leagues in Pro evo 6 (Season 7 at sign up now), World Championship Snooker (Pool tourney at sign up), NHL07 (30 player tourney at signup) and Forza Motorsport 2 at signup stage.

Let me know if your interested, or alternatively check out our league site http://shadow-corp.net/360 where you can register for free.

Also, just to mention the leagues are free to enter and generally run for a 1 month period.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I'm interested. My username online is: El Maestro10

Advertisement