Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Venice

• 16-06-2007 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭

anyone stayed in Venice before? how are travelling times between the mainland and the island? say, marghera to st mark's square by ferry. also, is the ferry expensive? i cant find any information so far. if anyone can recommend sites, or give info, that would be great:) thank you!

Comments

I stayed at Camping Fusina (google them) with a tent, and subsequently a cabin after our tent was destroyed by a renegade tree. Quite enjoyed it there. There's a boat which leaves nearby to go to Venice, which is nice. Wasn't too expensive, not that I can remember what it was right now...

Didn't take that long to travel over there either.

Advertisement