Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dessie O'Malley's resignation speech

Options
  • 16-06-2007 9:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

Always meant to read this.
    Does anyone have a link to this? I've been googling like mad, but I don't have a quote or a date to pin it down. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

I think his support of the contraception bill (against the double-effer's party line) was both a blow for commonsense, and an electrifying speech that signalled his imminent departure from FF.

Is that the one you mean? It's referenced on wikipedia I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I think his support of the contraception bill (against the double-effer's party line) was both a blow for commonsense, and an electrifying speech that signalled his imminent departure from FF.

Is that the one you mean? It's referenced on wikipedia I think.
    That's the one, I heard that it was well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Dank you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Just skimming through it there and there are a number of superb quotes in it - must read through it in full asap.
    I think his support of the contraception bill (against the double-effer's party line) was both a blow for commonsense

Sorry to go OT, but what do you mean by this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭Gobán Saor

He didn't support it - he abstained.

Advertisement