Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aw crap, this had to happen to me..... a kitten.

Options
  • 17-06-2007 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

My family feeds this cat, for quite some time now, lately it started taking some of the food it can carry somewhere, today my dad hears a meowing, it won't stop, we think it might have broken a leg or something, we go to have a look, we have this concrete surrounded fence area that our neighborhood electrical transformer resides in, turns out it's a kitten down there, it can't get out, we get it out of there and take it home, it's a stray, and it's afraid of us, I put some milk, cat food and some warm clothes for it.

What do I do with it? will it's mother touch it again?

What's the right thing to do in this situations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

k fellas, the crisis is over, it's mother came and I let it out, so they're together, I'll give em some milk and food, so I think, they're going to be ok.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭Bernard Hopkins

lol,......keep us updated !!

Advertisement