Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New driving school help

Options
  • 17-06-2007 1:28am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a Dublin based driving school that has a 'one student per car' rule? I've just finished an ISM course and the instructor often shows up with a student that I have to then drive home. I'm still a very nervous driver and get very self conscious when there's another student in the back seat so I'm trying to find a school that doesn't do this.
    I'm thinking of the 'Mini School of Motoring' because they seem reasonably priced and friendly towards nervous wrecks like myself. Has anyone experience of using them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 stretchticles

I would strongly recommend the Temple school of motoring, I am currently learning to drive with them and the lessons are on a one to one basis. The instructor is really excellent. If you want to discuss this further? PM me.

www.drivewithtemple.com

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,564 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Cheers, I might give them a try. Who's your instructor?

Advertisement