Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Rear Spoiler fitting??

Options
  • 17-06-2007 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Was looking thru sticky thread on contact no.s but can't see mention of anyone who fits spoilers or body kits.

I have a rear spoiler for a 94' Corolla h/b (beneath window) which I need fitted and sprayed.

Anyone know of good place in Dublin or around Navan???

Thanks,

Kev.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

www.mgautostyling.com give Mark a call. He's in Dublin behind McDonald

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Thanks Louie.

Rang icetronix last year and they said they had nobody to fit a spoiler???

If painted already you can do it yourself using TigerSeal

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Stick it on? I think you should really attach it with screws.

Trust me the TigerSeal is very strong and it is also used for fitting the windscreen. Gets very hard, seal very well and is also very sticky.
    It will come off with the paint if you try to remove it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

it really depends on the size of the spoiler., tiger seal dont stick very well to regular paint, you have to dull it a bit first., id screw it on and use tiger seal too coz it helps prevent the spoiler vibrating.,

Advertisement