Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fuel consumption of 2002 Hyundai Coupe

Options
  • 17-06-2007 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭

Mornin all, been tryin to find numbers on a 2002 1.6 Hyundai Coupe but not havin much luck so far (or maybe I just can't make sense of what I'm reading) - anyone know what sort of fuel consumption you'd get on one of these?

Been horsing around all over the place in a 1 litre Polo for a while now and want something more snazzy but not at the complete expense of economy. You'll probly say stick with the Polo, or get a 1.6 Golf or somethin, which I'd do if it didn't make any sense, but every time I see a Coupe I just want one...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I have a 2002 1.6 and it only gets about 30mpg, but that's all short runs, maximum of about 12 miles at a time. I imagine it'd be somewhat better doing motorway runs. I've just traded it for a new Civic and still have it while I'm waiting for the new car. If you want it, call Kilkenny Honda ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭redtom

Is it red?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah. 69500 miles, timing belt done at 58,600. I should be handing it over to the dealer on wednesday :)

Advertisement