Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

half an hour to decide!!!!!

• 17-06-2007 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭

Hey

I'm switching over to bill pay..and I was going to go with 3 because the phones/rental is cheaper...but I've seen a few dodgy posts about them...

I'm with vodafone at the mo,

Anyone with 3? how do you find them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Wife is with them for 3 months now and is happy so far. as long as you don't mind overseas call centers... (Yea I know it's only 3 months but no one responded to you in the 30 Min's you have sooo..)

Is cheaper always better?

Best of luck with your choice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i love three as much as legs11 and jimmycrackcorm. ie i loved them enough to end my contract early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Meteor - free texts to your mates on Meteor, good prices
    O2 - great customer service and middle of the road pricing
    Vodafone - if you like branded phones and expensive tariffs
    3 - if you like to feel like you're crossing a road blindfolded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

ciaranfo wrote:
    Meteor - free texts to your mates on Meteor, good prices
    O2 - great customer service and middle of the road pricing
    Vodafone - if you like branded phones and expensive tariffs
    3 - if you like to feel like you're crossing a road blindfolded

You said it perfectly.Im on o2 and think they are good and i hate vodafone of the phone branding and they are over priced :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

stil havent decided!!

I checked 02 and meteor but they seem more expensive than vodafone sure??!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Another happy 3 billpay customer here. Moved from 02 a few months ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

o2 especially for the customer care. Their data pricing is a pain in the ass tho, but at least there's a modicum of professionalism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

3 are fine. Don't believe the dissident hype. I have given out about them many times in the past, and, for me anyway, they have finally sorted through their issues and are providing me with a great service.
    If you are in the shticks there is a good chance that you will have problems with three. Its happened to my sister. If you asked her about three, she would rather stick pins in her eyes.
    However, if you live in a city, particularly Dublin, I find that, side by side, (and I monitor these things slightly..erm.. obsessively) I have a better, clearer reception with three on my N73 than I have with my Vodafone E61.
    Again this is just my opinion.

3 were ****. They are much better now. No network is perfect. I find 3 to offer the best value for money, particularly data. I've had zero problems with them lately so can't fault them currently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

i could never fault three technically. the only problem i ever had was the fact that they treat the customer like an enemy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

i could never fault three technically. the only problem i ever had was the fact that they treat the customer like an enemy
    What about that time you went roaming? And then that other time?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭Terrontress

I love 3. Given the absolute ridiculous treatment I got off Vodafone in the past, where a girl working in the Vodafone shop couldn't believe how ridiculous they were being; 3 is 100 times better than Vodafone for my needs.

Go with Vodafone. You may be treated like dirt but at least you can sleep sound knowing your money is being put to good use all over Fernando Alonso's car.

Advertisement