Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestling Podcasts

• 17-06-2007 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭

anyone here listen to any interesting podcasts via itunes?

i subscribe to smart wrestling fan where they go through tna,roh,smackdown,raw,ecw,and others week by week.. quite good

i would recommend checking out "wrestlecasts" which the sun produce and is also available on itunes.they have some very interesting interviews with orton,foley,kennedy,booker,jeff hardy and even lashley

finally ive also listened to some of the pro wrestling torch podcasts where they usually exam some incident or what not from wwe, worth a look

anyway,anyone know of any others,post away!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Figure Four online with Bryan Alvarez, Keith Lipinski, Mike Coughlin Mike Semprive and Vincent Verhei www.f4wonline.com -Free show every Monday/Tuesday morning or sign up for for 5 euro a month and get about 25 shows a month plus loads more. I've plugged it loads of time on here. The best money I have ever spent on pro-wrestling.

Wrestling observer live with Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez www.sportsbyline.com
    - On every Sunday except when WWE have ppv's. They usually have good guests too.

Fight Network podcast Hosted by Mauo Ranollo- Its an hour long show focusing on boxing, MMA and pr-wrestling. Usually very good.

Joe versus the World hosted by Joe Gane http://www.joeversustheworld.com/ - Its completely free and I'd really recommend it especially the shows he did on the History of Wrestlemania or any of his shows with the very funny Justin Shapiro. The show is very easy to listen to and Joe has a very easygoing style thats different to alot of people.

The torch with Wade Keller, Bruce Mitchell, Pat McNeil, James Caldwell www.pwtorch.com - Again subscription based. In my opinion its not a patch on figure four but the Bruce Mitchell audio shows are excellent.

Wrestling weekly http://www.wrestlingweekly.com/ with Les Thatcher can also be fun to listen to aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

your getting paid by the mexican arnt you vince? ;)

b0bsquish wrote:
    your getting paid by the mexican arnt you vince? ;)

After all my shilling for his website on this board, I dam should be!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

After all my shilling for his website on this board, I dam should be!

ZERO BUYS~!

*sorry I had to do it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

IMHO, by far the best wrestling show/ podcast is Between the Ropes at www.betweentheropes.com I subscribe too to f4weekly.com for their podcasts, but Between the Ropes is much better and actually really entertaining. I listen to lots of football or whatever podcasts and BTR is the one I look most forward too... The amount of times I have been laughing out loud as I`m driving on the M50 by myself listening to BTR!

And its free... They are on a real radio station in Orlando so it has good production values and great guests in both MMA and Wrestling. Their show is on every Wednesday and by Thursday you can download the two hour show. Sorry if this sounds a bit fanboyish, but if I didn`t listen to BTR I probably wouldn`t bother watching wrestling anymore. Most of the time it is more entertaining than RAW or Impact:D

Don`t listen to Vince, BTR is much better than the Mexican and Meltzer!

• Advertisement

woooo232 wrote:
    Don`t listen to Vince, BTR is much better than the Mexican and Meltzer!

I like Fritz and his show. The only thing I'd say is that alot that comes out of his mouth as opinion is stuff he read from the observer. He's good though.

I'll take a late night 70 minute Meltzer Alvarez show talking the downfall of Dallas or the time Mr. Perfect wanted to beat up Dave any day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

I like Fritz and his show. The only thing I'd say is that alot that comes out of his mouth as opinion is stuff he read from the observer. He's good though.

I'll take a late night 70 minute Meltzer Alvarez show talking the downfall of Dallas or the time Mr. Perfect wanted to beat up Dave any day!

nah man... you have it all wrong... fritz is just the straight man. the real stars are dickerman and vito de nucci. they are classic! I like it because while their news may be based on the observer (as most wrestling news is!) their analysis is spot on and they have me in stitches with their comments.

i`ll take a ten minute spot on dusty rhodes impression from vito any day!

seriously though, I listen to both podcasts and they are each of them are very good... you can never have enough quality podcasts!

Advertisement