Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place for Pentium D...

Options
  • 17-06-2007 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

I'm looking for a cheap Pentium D (at least 3.2Ghz or above) but I can't really seem to find at a good price in relation to their performance anywhere....Anyone got any ideas where to look for good value? Other then EBay...

Failing that, anyone got any budget alternatives like a low end X2 and matching matx mobo? I want the Pentium D as I don't want to have to change my board after just putting it in a few days ago, and it doesn't support c2d....have a P4 3.2Ghz in there at the moment, but I also don't really want to spend much as its only a second machine that I don't use much. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

try www.idealo.de i found some 3.2ghz ones for around e78 but you'll have to find a site that will ship. The 3.4ghz versions are considerably more expensive.

Advertisement