Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics /Chemistry Exam

Options
  • 17-06-2007 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Hey guys im sure everyone is brickin like i am about the phys/chem exam

you worried? anyone know what i should be going over now for the chemistry side of the exam because thats my weakness. im doing higher level and its not looking good right now so please help me out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Aye, I'm bricking it for Physics, I failed the mocks and I am far from confident of passing this tomorrow ::(

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

Any Tips/ Predictions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

It's times like these I'm happy about dropping all science subjects ... not very helpful tho ...

Video wrote:
    Any Tips/ Predictions?

There's another thread with tips/predictions on this board. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭Video

for the combined subject ? physics and chemistry?

• Advertisement

Suppose not, I don't do Chemistry. I'm sure there will be others on the board that can help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 sallyally

mayb a bit late now i dunno mayb transformer for physics...i reckon da anhydrous preperation mite cum up n acids n bases...q8 is always da same..i suppose a run through of momentum xperiment n newtons second law wud b advisable..unfortunalty cant c heat bein a full qs this yr:( :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭______

physchem was easy considering i never ever done anything in that class at all

Advertisement