Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favour needed from someone who does music...PLEASE

Options
  • 17-06-2007 6:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭

well ya, my set works cd is all scratched and iv managed to get bach and tchaikovsky off i-tunes but would anybody be able to send me Barry cuz i cant find it anywhere on the internet???

PLEASE?????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

I can't believe you've left it this late to get the CDs.

You can get a CD with 3 of the works on it. It's about 20e. If you're serious you'll buy it.

If you're more into the download side of things, I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding Bohemian Rhapsody. It's not exactly unpopular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭sunflowerz

I already bought the cd last year and obviously been listening to it so much that it got worn out...it still plays them kinda but skips a lot so i just want a proper version of the barry, if possible????

thanks 4 ur helpfullness anyway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

i can email you the barry if ya want? pm me your email address if ya want it! :D my cd was the same and my friend took pity on me so i feel your pain!!!

fonpokno wrote:
    i can email you the barry if ya want? pm me your email address if ya want it! :D my cd was the same and my friend took pity on me so i feel your pain!!!

aw....yay
    thank you so much!!
    U ROCK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,375 ✭✭✭fonpokno

done and done!!! :D ha i love feeling helpful!

• Advertisement

Thank you, in case u didnt get my email!

Worked great-still sounds like cats being strangled by a chinese banjo-lol!

Good Luck in Music!

Advertisement