Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to service car in galway

Options
  • 17-06-2007 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get my hyundai accent serviced somwhere on the east side of the city. Monaghans is in the right place but quite expensive, anyone recommend anywhere else that would do it? Anyone ever gone to renmore motors on the dublin road?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Galway Car Service centre in the Ballybane Ind. Estate. Never heard anything bad about them anyhow. Mate of mine works in there and he's good, and says they run a pretty tight shift in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

Galway Car Service - used them to get my car serviced last year, no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Basic service, brakes, etc, Ballybrit Exhaust and Tyres on the old Monivea Road beside Windsor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

Take a look at www.galwaymotoring.com, might find something there...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement