Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Therory test CD realism?

Options
  • 17-06-2007 8:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭

I bought the CD ROM for the Truck Theory test to make sure I am doing ok with my study. I notice that the range of questions being thrown up is rather limited when compared to the book. I notice that the same questions are always asked with not much variety. I am always getting 38 to 40 out of 40 right. What I am wondering is if the CD is a fair reflection of the test?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Well if you have the lastest CD, version 2, it IS exactly the same as the test. The questions that come up in the actual exam are taken from exactly the same set as on the CD. So you'll no doubt have seen most of the questions before...

Advertisement