Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary Level Accounting - what needs to be known?

Options
  • 17-06-2007 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭

Well unfortunately I've come to the reluctant realisation that I'm not good enough for h. level.

So In the coming hours I'm going to have to get used to the o. level course... Anyone doing it? Could you tell me what needs to be known, what questions are asked?

Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

As far as I remember there is a huge difference between the hon. and ord. accounting. It was 6 years ago when I did it now so I could be wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Jay112

Hey there, like urself iv realised im not good at H level at all! got me a terrible mock result, I went to my teacher informing them i was dropping to O level and was told they wouldnt be teach me it as both courses are very different, so i tried by myself but couldnt get the grasp of it, so in recent weeks iv just decided to drop it and pay attention to the other 6!

Iv heard of a few people who can barely pass the H course and change the day of the exam and fail the pass course.

Advertisement