Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Almera owners....

Options
  • 18-06-2007 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭

i have a 03 almera h/b. just wondering, i want to play copied cds... but the cd player dosnt recognise it. its the standard nissan one, not one i've put in myself.. is it a nissan thing? the whole wont play copied cds.. or is it the quality of the cds? i tried some TDK ones...
    if it is a nissan thing, is there anything you can get so that they will play them besides buying a whole new player?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 ✭✭✭Curran

I have a 04 model and mine plays burnt CD's - are you sure you "closed" the CD properly after burning it - if you leave it open, i.e. if there is room for more burning on the CD you can leave it open to put more stuff on, but once its closed you cant put any more info on the CD. It mightnt play if its not closed - if that makes any sense!!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

is the OP's car the old or new type 03 model. i.e does it have the big black and orange display or the old type smaller radio?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

ye i get wat ya mean with the closed thing! ill try that now...
    its the new type. i hav the hooog display!

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I tried an old model Almera today and it wouldn't play them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,410 ✭✭✭billbond4

Hi

I have a 03 Almera, with the "CY460" Cd player and it plays copied CDs no hassle.
    MAybe your using CD-RW, not sure if it will play them. I have only ever used CD-R's

• Advertisement
Advertisement