Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Evo Tournament

Options
  • 18-06-2007 2:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Come along to the next Pro Evo Tournament!
    Sunday 1st July, Main Bar, Tolka Park.
    Entry - €10. Starts 4pm sharp, registration from 3pm.

All funds raised benefit Shelbourne Football Club!

For more info, read the thread posted here before about the last Pro Evo Tournament:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055097001

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Don't forget July 1st, Tolka Park.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Much better idea sticking it on a weekend, sat is best i found drink all day and play video games in a pub :)

kdjac

Yeh its a good idea, but Sunday afternoon wouldn't have many people drinking. Anywho we'll see on the 1st July.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If I wasn't working I'd be there.

Well Zapp Brannigan there is a tournament on once a month. The bar is always open and basically its great craic. So try come along to the next one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

If it's on always on a weekend I'll never be able to make it. But good luck with the tournie!

If it's on always on a weekend I'll never be able to make it. But good luck with the tournie!

Well I don't organise it so I'm not sure if it will stay on the weekend, I'm just a promoter.:D
    The tournament I am guessing will say on weekends if we get more than 30 people at it (there was 28 the last time on a Thursday).

More info: http://forum.shelbournefc.ie/chat/viewtopic.php?t=8727

I've also been told that on Sundays in the bar all drinks are €3, not sure if it applies though this Sunday, but I'll get confirmation by Wednesday.;)

Think all drinks are €3.

Don't forget Ladies and Gents, tomorrow the 1st July, Main Bar, Tolka Park the PES tournament.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

Don't forget Ladies and Gents, tomorrow the 1st July, Main Bar, Tolka Park the PES tournament.

how many people showed up? and and what was th prize money?

how many people showed up? and and what was th prize money?

Only 16 showed up (28 showed up the last time), prixe money was €50 for first, €20 for 2nd prize and €5 for 3rd prize. With each of the 3 getting a free Shels football.

Looks like next months one will be back to a Thursday night.

Advertisement