Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Water wetter - where can I get some?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭

Anyone know if I can get water wetter somewhere in Dublin? I don't know if Halfords sell it (they don't appear to, judging from their website) so if there is anywhere else you know of, especially in the Blanchardstown area, please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭5500

I dont think halfords do,you could try CDA 01-8253949,im not sure of anyone else selling it here,i had to buy some from demon tweaks in the uk before

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

Can someone please enlighten me ...wtf is a "water wetter" and what does it do?
    Make dry water wet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Might want to read up on this product

http://www.wizdforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2338

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭MAYPOP

CDA definitely stock it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

CDA don't have a website, do they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

What's wrong with ordinary colant & distilled water? Are you building a rocket?

Yes. :D

Turbo car with a half size radiator for space reasons, so under normal circumstances the engine runs hotter than usual. The rad already has water wetter in it, but I need to top it up again thanks to a leaky hose.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Ahh! I see....;)

Best of luck with the search.

Got some on ebay in the end, in case anyone is interested. Works out at about 21-22 Euro for a bottle delivered. I'd say it's not that much cheaper in CDA anyway.

Advertisement