Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hiring boards in Lahinch

Options
  • 18-06-2007 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭

Heading there for a weekend and want to hire boards but any places Ive checked you need to book lessons as well (which I dont need). Does anyone know where I can hire 4 boards and wetsuits please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

you can hire them in ocean scene

its just beside the hostel in lahinch

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

I rang them yesterday, 20 euro for a board for 2 hours, 30euro to rent a suit for 2 hours.

Andrewf20 wrote:
    I rang them yesterday, 20 euro for a board for 2 hours, 30euro to rent a suit for 2 hours.

wow that expensive, 50 for two hours for both
    think they are the only place that rent

would be cheaper to get lessons

35 each or they will do you a deal on more im sure
    they are two hours as well

Wonder if you can to tag onto another bunch of people for the lessons. I think they only do the lessons for a group of a dozen or so people?

you can book the lessons for as many people as you want, if you dont fill up the class there will be other people in it

• Advertisement

Great, because there maybe myself on 2-3 other loons I know going down. Thats all.

Advertisement