Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dome Telecom - Spamming "Bargain Alerts" Forum

Options
  • 18-06-2007 12:22pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Just thought the admins might like the heads up, but some dude has started posting (10times so far) adverts for a Dome Telecom promoting (with O2 I think) 1Cal in the Bargain Alerts forum. Iv reported the posts, but he/she seems to just keep posting and spamming the forums so I thought posting here might grab the attention of someone to nip it in the bud so it doesn't give the mods of the forum a headache when they get online!

Disappointing to see a company spamming the boards. I cant see who else would bother promoting their company.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement