Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laura

Options
  • 18-06-2007 12:30pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is it just me, or is Laura very touchy feely with the other female housemates and showed clear signs of distress when she kissed Brian earlier;
    "You stuck your tongue in my mouth! Bloody hell, you idiot," exclaimed Laura."

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Maybe she's a carpet muncher

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

MMM Carpet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

She prefers tongues up her bum. Her mouth is for food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 woo-jocks

That was bad form! I think she is lovely! Her accent is GAS!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Pigman II wrote:
    She prefers tongues up her bum. Her mouth is for food.

It's funny, because it's true.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 charley is fool

the fattest BB contestant yet!still i fink she shud get out! dnt lyk her shud put her under charley, the 2nd most h8d BB contestant! jus h8 her! wat about all those pranks done by seany?? LAURA WAS WID HIM ALL ALONG BUT NEVA STUK UP FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!! 2 faced just lyk charley!!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Ah, Laura ain't the fattest ever is she? :confused: Gos was fatter, surely?

That said she can be pretty cute looking sometimes. I like her accent too. I'd sooner shag her than Chanelle anyway! Needless to say I'd shag her sooner than Charley too (who is effectively a simple arrangement of pipe-cleaners topped off with a baboon head).

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

the fattest BB contestant yet!still i fink she shud get out! dnt lyk her shud put her under charley, the 2nd most h8d BB contestant! jus h8 her! wat about all those pranks done by seany?? LAURA WAS WID HIM ALL ALONG BUT NEVA STUK UP FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!! 2 faced just lyk charley!!:mad:

My god. The way you write destroys my brain.
    See that keyboard in front of you? Yeah that one. Use it. Are you twelve?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

How can Laura be the fattest housemate ever? She's not even the fattest housemate in this feckin' series. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Wasn't Alison really overweight? Anyone else remember when she was jumping up and down on a picnic bench and it broke? Classic...

Laura's not that overweight. I think she just dresses really badly and really unflattering to her figure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

Little miss - Laura is overweight. However she has massive breasts and apparently this does not help.

As for her accent, how can you find it sexy? I do not understand why Channel 4 do not put subtitles up as I cannot understand a word she says.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

Mear wrote:
    As for her accent, how can you find it sexy? I do not understand why Channel 4 do not put subtitles up as I cannot understand a word she says.
    LOL!! Me neither, I can't make up my mind about her coz I can't understand a flippin word she says!!! :D

Mear wrote:
    Little miss - Laura is overweight. However she has massive breasts and apparently this does not help.

I said that she's not that overweight. Her breasts do make her seem much bigger than she really is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

I said that she's not that overweight. Her breasts do make her seem much bigger than she really is...

I'm struggling to understand how her breasts make her fat face and large
    derriere "seem much bigger". She's blatantly obese and her personality
    is obnoxious, she's forever causing trouble behind the scenes and
    side-sniping. She's the involved in the root of a lot of arguments
    in that house but rarely has the guts to say anything directly to the person
    she bitches about.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

I think some people need to understand that Laura is Fat. If your Half as Wide as you are tall then you have a weight problem.

As for her Accent, I'd like to point out she's clearly got Sinus problems, With words coming out her nose and Arse as I find her very annoying. She Dose nothing in the house, She's Boring as hell.... The only reason shes there is to make up the numbers, and nobody's voted for her coze she dose nothing.
    And On top of being from Whales... My God, Last years Glynn was a Retard and she's worse.

As for the original subject of this Thread, I think she's a 'Carpet Licker', Defo Lesbo's and a fat Boring annoying one at that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Does she have any day time clothes with her or is she just going for a Welsh Hugh Hefner look? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭tosh_thedude

Is this the offical, I Hate Laura Thread...coze if it is... please sign me up. This girl needs to be put down... seriously! I get annoyed just looking 'it'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭templetonpeck

Is this the offical, I Hate Laura Thread...coze if it is... please sign me up. This girl needs to be put down... seriously! I get annoyed just looking 'it'.
    LMAO!!!! I think we need a Chill Out Corner for you!!! :D

I really don't think she's that bad! I just think BB bosses edit her really badly. She seems genuinely quite funny. She's not my favourite housemate, but I don't find anything to hate about her.

Advertisement