Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Surf School

Options
  • 18-06-2007 12:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 131 ✭✭

Hey all! Could anyone recommend a good surf school for beginner surfers? I went to the Donegal Adventure Centre in Bundoran recently and am just wondering if people wreckin there are better ones out there? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭neon_glows

Any ISA surf school is run exactely the same as all the coaches were trained by Tom Hicky. So maybe try a non ISA school to get a different style lesson than you got in the DAC. There is a school in lahinch called Bens Surf Clinic, you should google it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Just to get some information. Is it worth and possible to get some lessons only in one day?
    I've tried surfing once and it was great. I stood up few times. But there were very small waves.
    So, is it worth to find one day (few hour) lesson?
    Where to get it? (Within Ireland.)

Advertisement