Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First non straight kiss on BB

Options
  • 18-06-2007 12:35pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭

In view of subsection 5 of the "BB Charter: Obey the law!" thread, two housemates shared a bendy kiss (i.e. non straight) for the first time on BB today. Will this lead to more bendy action I wonder? :eek: :p

Link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

The joy of truth or dare - a classic game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

First non straight kiss on BB
    What about Craig and Antnee?

And I could have sworn Brian McFadden gave that gay-for-pay troublemaker a blowjob in BB2? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭llester

Pigman II wrote:
    What about Craig and Antnee?

And I could have sworn Brian McFadden gave that gay-for-pay troublemaker a blowjob in BB2? :confused:
    :eek: Brian McFadden??!! Kerry Katona was a man all along?? :eek: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Craig kissed Darren in series 1 as part of some mystery-pool-kissing game they were playing.

Or am I not wrong?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Yep, meant Brian Dowling. Tho I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that McFadden has sucked his fair share of cock too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

I thought it was good we finally saw a proper non straight kiss (i could say more :D) on big brother

Shows society is moving on! Go Endemol, i salute you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Pigman II wrote:
    Yep, meant Brian Dowling. Tho I wouldn't be surprised if it came out that McFadden has sucked his fair share of cock too.

Brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

I thought it was good we finally saw a proper non straight kiss (i could say more :D) on big brother

Shows society is moving on! Go Endemol, i salute you!

Why would you salute Endemol? They had nothing to do with the kiss :confused: Channel4 controls whether the stuff gets broadcast. Endemol have almost zero production control over the show - thank Christ.

Advertisement