Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Flaired pants

• 18-06-2007 12:35pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know good places in Dublin to get flaired jeans/khakis/combats? I don't mean massively flaired 70s style but slightly flaired trousers that cover from the heel to the shoelaces. Most places seem to sell boot-cut almost exclusively now, and I'm not a big fan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Girl or boy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Eager Beaver
    Temple Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

Anyone know good places in Dublin to get flaired jeans/khakis/combats? I don't mean massively flaired 70s style but slightly flaired trousers that cover from the heel to the shoelaces. Most places seem to sell boot-cut almost exclusively now, and I'm not a big fan.

:confused: Em...dont all boot-cut jeans cover from the heel to the shoelaces :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

electric69 wrote:
    :confused: Em...dont all boot-cut jeans cover from the heel to the shoelaces :confused:
    yes but bootcut tend to be more baggier around the shin than flares as to allow for them to fit over boots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

If you're female, check out Dorothy Perkins. They have nice flared jeans at the moment, but not ridiculously flared either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Flip, Helter Skelter, just beside central bank

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I hate bootcut too, and only wear flares. I bought them in Hairy Legs on Liffey St and Eager Beaver in Temple Bar.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Male. Might check out Flip when I'm in town later. Cheers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Flaired jeans are really in fashion with girls and women in the States, but have not seen one lad wearing them in the two years I've been here.

Advertisement