Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Proof that Jon Katkin, SE Regular and Full Tilt Employee, is a Donkey

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 32,856 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

This probably wins the award for most random thread of the year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

Jon is a nice guy and always willing to create action, fair play to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Don Key

I don't have time to post a thorough reply right now, but I'll just say this.

There's a certain employee (*cough - Eric) who's the proud owner of a custom jersey with the name Hee Haw. Want to know why?

3-4 off-suit. It's a monster.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

mike crafone. anyone know him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Hey Eric thanks for the post gave me a great read. For reference i was sitting to your left at the cash table.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 FullTiltEric

Hey Eric thanks for the post gave me a great read. For reference i was sitting to your left at the cash table.

Thanks Tyler, remember..."You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your f****** khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing cr@p of the world." However, Jon thinks he is special, just like everybody else. ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭MacStacked

:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 FullTiltEric

Also, I've spoke with the some of the other folks here and we'd be willing to field a team for either a 10 person sit and go at the SE or a heads-up style tourney. Oz, Warren, Chharlie, Jon and Myself vs. a team of your choosing. We can discuss the rules this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Also, I've spoke with the some of the other folks here and we'd be willing to field a team for either a 10 person sit and go at the SE or a heads-up style tourney. Oz, Warren, Chharlie, Jon and Myself vs. a team of your choosing. We can discuss the rules this week.

The man knows his fightclub. I like your idea im sure there is a few people that would be definately interested in that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,420 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Random - and, yes. Your ideas for some sort of SnG intrigue me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement