Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next Of Kin Problems Xbox 360 (spoilers)

• 18-06-2007 1:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭

Progressing along slowly in the game ..... it's the bee's knees. Haven't added the update to the game (it prevents me from cheating, and I know, but screw it)

Anyway, doing the dark Brotherhood missions

I've been told to go to Applewatch farm to kill a family. From what I understand the mother should be at the farm, and should give me the location of the others. However, anytime I go to the farm she's nowhere to be seen. I follow the green indicator, and get to a point, (I think) east of the farm, and that's it, just more land.

Is this a bug?

Or is there a specific time I should be there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

I remember the quests but not how I carried it out, it could indeed be a mission where you have to be there at a certain time of day thing

My advice is to stay at the green indicator and wait/rest in 1hr increments for 24hrs to see if she turns up i.e. wait an hour see where she is, she's not there then wait for another 1hr and so on until you reach the 24 hours

Try that and see what happens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

will give that a go .... cheers!

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Next_of_Kin

failing that try this site but having read it, it doesn't seem to solve your problem really. You could be stuck with a glitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Sounds like a glitch, she was just hanging around inside for me everytime, I've done it three or four times all told. Well, once she was farming, but she was literally right beside the house.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

When I went to kill her she was outside working in the garden.

Try and get a good kill strike in (talk to her first), I didn't get a good kill strike in straight off and she legged it over the hill. That biatch can move for an auld wan, thought I'd never catch up to her! :D

• Advertisement

After reading about this I remember she was in bed and when she told me what I needed to know and went back to sleep. I hit her with the old sneak attack and that was that

Strong possibility you have a glitch

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Looks like you had a glitch. She was standing outside tending to the farm for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

yup ... it's a glitch ... I'll have to start the game again

sickener

could you finish all the other quests with your current character and then create a different character just for these missions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

bad buzz...

She was sitting in a chair for me...

Never gonna get the stains out of the wood...

• Advertisement
Advertisement