Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Mobile V National Wireless Broadband

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I'd go for 3 mobile (for mobile), or else Digiweb's more mainstream Satellite 2 way package (for Fixed).

National Broadband are a WiFi + Satellite provider.

I'd exhust the possibilities of DSL and Wireless that don't use Mobile Phone network or Satellite first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I have the 3datamodem, so long as you dont mind reinstalling it a few times at the start (there are initial teething problems on all the cards I have installed) you should be fine. And you are given a few days to see if you want to keep it, to make sure that you have reception in your area.

I love mine, it's only 20 quid a month for 10GBs. Card costs €129 but once you have it it's only €20 a month. Great value.

I cant tell you about the other option.

Advertisement