Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IT-T Open day | MSc in Dist and Mob Computing

Options
  • 18-06-2007 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone go to the open day in IT Tallaght? It was a joke, i went to section for the MSc in Distributed and Mobile Computing.

The two g*mp junior lecturers took 30 mins blathering to immigrants and tallaght-heads talking about generic college matters and nothing specific to the course offereings.

I left when they did the same thing over and over, clowns.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

FYI, I know for a fact that the contents of this forum are paid attention to by ITT lecturers, so you're giving feedback here :)

Did you ask them questions which would get the answers you were looking for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

hi, no i didn't even ask questions, i left before it was my turn, there was no formal queueing either, people joining the 'queue' at each end, i just saw myself getting into a fight with some slydog trying to skip the queue so i left before i lost it

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

If you ask for a copy of the M.Sc syllabi they'll give you it. It's a pretty good course overall (I'm doing it at the moment - was in the first group to start it)

Advertisement