Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weathershield EasySpray

Options
  • 18-06-2007 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭

I was in Woodies last week & saw a sprayer for external walls, Weathershield EasySpray , costing around €38. It was pump action (not electric), and you had to buy special paint for it, about €35 for 5 litres. I was wondering if anybody had any experience of this sprayer and if it would work with watered down regular masonry paint, say Sandtex for example.

http://www.dulux.ie/brands/easyspray.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

Painted the whole house with this stuff last summer, still looks great a year later.
    I used the proper paint for it so I have no idea if other paint would work but i'm sure there was something written about the paint being formulated for spray application it was very watery.

This stuff carries on the slightest breeze so do it on as calm a day as possible and cover anything with 20 feet that you dont wish to have paint speckles on.

Its good stuff though would recomend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭BlueSpud

Redshift wrote:
    Painted the whole house with this stuff last summer, still looks great a year later.
    I used the proper paint for it so I have no idea if other paint would work but i'm sure there was something written about the paint being formulated for spray application it was very watery.

This stuff carries on the slightest breeze so do it on as calm a day as possible and cover anything with 20 feet that you dont wish to have paint speckles on.

Its good stuff though would recomend it.

Thanks for that. As long as the applicator works, thats fine. I have a pebbledashed wall and doing it with a brush takes forever. I just needed to know that the thing worked and was not a gimmick.

Advertisement