Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan navara LE - opinions

Options
  • 18-06-2007 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi all,

having toyed with the idea of changing my ageing Landcruiser for a Land Rover discovery commercial I have now decided to purchase a new Nissan Navara (picking it up next Wednsday)

Just wondering if anyone on here has any opinions (good or bad) regarding the Navara or any common problems/faults etc. The crew cab is an important feature for me plus the fact that my brother is a Nissan Main Dealer service manager!

Thanks

Otis

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Only opinion i would have about it would be a concern over the lack of weight on the back. they can be quite entertaining in wet weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,238 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

They seem well speced for the money. Seem to be more popular in dark colours too.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭otis

bazz26 wrote:
    They seem well speced for the money. Seem to be more popular in dark colours too.

And i've bought a silver one! They are certainly well specced - I had one last week for a couple of days and it is worlds apart from my old Landcruiser ('99).

Regarding road manners, I once drove a 01 Mitsubishi L200 and it was the only car (tractor?) i've ever driven that genuinely frightened me. Loose handling doesn't even begin to describe it and talk about having a cramped interior!

Anyway, I've made my choice and hopefully its a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I know a guy with one of these on his. Good for security and less boxy than the usual canopies
    sportcanopy2.jpg

Advertisement