Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fencing

Options
  • 18-06-2007 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Has anyone bought wooden fencing recently - preferably of the 6ft x 6ft size.

I tried B&Q, Atlantic etc in Dublin 12 and 24 and none had any decent stock and said they were sold out.

Thanks,

C

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

Saw an item about this on TV the other night. Apparently there's a worldwide shortage of fencing panels because the Chinese are buying them up. I kid you not! The prices are about to skyrocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

cian69 wrote:
    Has anyone bought wooden fencing recently - preferably of the 6ft x 6ft size.

I tried B&Q, Atlantic etc in Dublin 12 and 24 and none had any decent stock and said they were sold out.

Thanks,

C

Plenty of choice at Clonee Sawmills but there is as another Poster has indicated a looming shortage of timber and timber products, I heard problem was with Russian suppliers and efforts to inflate prices etc.

You could also look at Landscape Depot Kiltipper/Tallaght.

Advertisement