Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Alex Lifeson's Fans Storming the Stage At Recent Rush Concert

• 18-06-2007 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

tp_268808_wall_2brush_4.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

A Les Paul with a Floyd? Hmmm, dunno about that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭JC 2K3

He always has that Mr Potato Head with him :p

It's on top of one of the washing machines in Rush in Rio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

feylya wrote:
    A Les Paul with a Floyd? Hmmm, dunno about that!

I like the idea. But then again, I'm not much of a traditionalist, whereas a lot of LP fans would consider it blasphemy to have anything but a tune-o-matic on there, or maybe a Bigsby if you must... I like floyds. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

a lot of LP fans...

with barely a fraction of the skill and creativity of Alex Lifeson.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

A Gibson Les Paul? Hasn't he heard of Ishibashi? :p

• Advertisement

Ha, Baggio's looking pissed off

Edit: I mean Neil Peart :p

Doctor J wrote:
    A Gibson Les Paul? Hasn't he heard of Ishibashi? :p

Hah! Now that's the real blasphemy here. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭Baggio

hahah yu smart alecs :)...where's ancient1 when ya need him :),,see yas at the NEC woohooooo

ciao' amigos,...Baggio....

ps ah feyla my goood man simon sent me that pic of moi,,,the crazy red eyes looking from my kit!! hahah nice one,,never knew my eyes went "danger red" while drumming!!!...then again..maybe my new scarey image should be used as a boards warning to all baad behaving music heads hahahaa

ciao' amigo...Baggio....:p

Ha, glad you liked it man. It's one of the better ones ;)

• Advertisement

I need to see the pic in question.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

Baggio, I notice you're going to the one in Birmingham. Any particular reason for that? It's just that I'm still trying to decide which one to go to.

AlanOB,
    ...hey bud...um good question, ive always gone to see them at Wembley arena, just a great venue IMO , but always had lift to and from it by brother he lived in luton stayed with him bla bla,,,me not into boozing at gigs really am just there for the music, so used to fly in ..go to concert and home and enjoy the buzz of it all,,,,brother moved to north part of country,,so had to look at it again, decided,,,birmingham airport is veryyy close to NEC venue so travel would be easy.,,plus the full band "Never Say Die" that i drum with (yes folks i got em there eventually!!) well their coming with me...so made more sense, also NEC is bigger 20,000+ and am keen to see what its like.

what are yu gonna do bud?

ciao' amigo...Baggio.....

Advertisement