Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my gig listed on phantom.ie LIVE GUIDE

Options
  • 18-06-2007 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

This might be a looong shot but maybe someone knows?
    I am trying to get my band's gig (express active) listed on phantom.ie but can't find an option "Add your event" or similar.
    If anyone knows how to get listed there could you please let me know?

- - - mods looking for spam promo posts: please cut here - if you have to - - - -
    btw. we are playing in Jack Nealon's, Capel Street, on the 5th of July at 9PM;)
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - end of censors's cut - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We would love to tell people about our music so that they can fall in love with it* and make us stinking rich by next ski holiday season ... or else.

;)

As you can see this is matter of utter importance so please help if you can.

smallprint:

*we ensure it is a challenging but positive relation

Comments

Advertisement