Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Fat on The Bounty this week and next

• 18-06-2007 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Paddy Power Poker have upped the bounty on me to $200 this week and next. So that's still a $10 + 1 buy in at 7pm Thursday 21st and 28th. Mrs Dim is choked because it's her birthday on 21st and she can't play.:D

Even if you don't usually play PPP it's a fun tourney with plenty of slagging, so worth a look in.:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭RichardB2

Doh!!!
    Just when common sense kicks in and I swear never again .....
    they go and tease me into re-considering.
    btw Dim, if the 21st is Mrs Dims birthday .....
    how come YOU'RE free to play???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭Fatboydim

Sure it will all be over by 8.30 and the pubs don't close until 11.30 - ish :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭RichardB2

Glad you'd thought that through,
    especially after all the talk about blokes called Tony and spare bedrooms :D

Tony's off to the WSOP so Mrs Dim has moved back into the main bedroom now. ;)

Just a little reminder that in six minutes or so this is on and added value for this week and next. About thirty players at the moment. And $200 on my head.

• Advertisement

I know it makes it look like I'm playing with myself on here... But I actually won my own bounty this week [at last] Hard luck to PokerAce3 who came second.

35 runners in all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

in fairness, thats pretty sexy.

nice to be reminded of ones greatness once in a while.

Bumpity Bump for the Bounty tomorrow night. A good opportunity for Boardsies to play against each other and this week the bounty is $200. Last week 35 runners. And I can't win it two weeks in a row can I?:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

no.

:)

I have my incontinence pants on this week.;)

• Advertisement

WAY to much information dear Leonard.

If I'm home by then I'll definitely play but I don't think i will be. I might register and get anted away for half an hour...
    i don't want the prize money, only the Bounty!

Bring me the head of FatBoyDim!

And an extra pint if you can beat me Des :D

Seriously I'll have to get up to the capital soon and hook up. Been too long.

Less than an hour to go for this. If anyone fancies a bit of Dimslaying.

A record turnout of 84 players for the bounty this week. I finished a very bad 57th. When everyone limped my BB. I felt like raising with my KJc but what was the point everyone would call and the button would probably push all in. So I checked. Flop came K 8c9c I bet double BB and only one player called. Another 8 comes which makes me check. Then a 7 on the river. I check again and the player Twinys2 pushes all in. It looks like an overbet and I fall into the trap. The river has given him the str8 and a nice $200 bounty [See how easy it is.] Twinys2 is still going strong. [And it was a nice bet] Doc Farrell is also still in there and doing well. - Actually Twinys2 just went in 21st place and Des is still there but on a smallish stack. But I have faith in him.:D

I hate the bubble Len..... I really hate the bubble.... :mad:
    ten euro fifty cents down the swannie....

actually I woulda made it if my frickin connection hadn't betrayed me! :mad:

until we meet again, my arch nemesis....

Advertisement