Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone doing evening Courses here ?

Options
  • 18-06-2007 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what courses are available and where they are on ?
    Thinking of Spanish or Art ..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Try the GIT (GTI?) in Fr Griffin Road - they have a website, too - I think most classes start again in September...

GMIT has some evening classes as well - again, I think they start in September...

Check the Advertiser ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Bridge Mills has lingo courses. Most of them are advertised on the main doors.

edit http://www.galwaylanguage.com/about.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Thanks guys I'll check out the bridge mills courses :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

doing French with the French Institute .. and its very good ...

Will be starting a beginners german course in september with the Language School .. in the bridge mills :)

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

http://jobbank.fas.ie/servlet/Watis?SESS=41242_5&REQUEST=WWW_JS_TRAIN_SHOWCOURSES&BACK=TEMPLATE%3DWWW_JS_TRAIN_CRITERIUM_SELECT.HTM

fas evening course....

dose anyone know about any computer repair courses available in Galway?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

forbairt wrote:
    doing French with the French Institute .. and its very good ...

Will be starting a beginners german course in september with the Language School .. in the bridge mills :)
    Cool, I will start French there in Sept. 260e for 16 sessions.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

biko wrote:
    Cool, I will start French there in Sept. 260e for 16 sessions.

Doing the summer intensive twice a week one at the moment ... the panic before the wedding in france :D ... and its great ... think its 10 sessions for 160 or something like that ... hour and a half each session .. and the others I'm doing it with find it great as well ...

Advertisement