Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New York Housing

• 18-06-2007 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

I'm in New York and I'm renting a room in Brooklyn. I have a job in the Claires in seaport, unfortunately I dont know if I'm going to get enough hours to cover my rent, 175 a week!
    I'm just wondering if anyone is over here and has a bit of spare room. I'm not too fussy and I clean up after myself. I probably wouldnt even be around all that much. Just looking for something a bit cheaper than 700 a month, which is astronomical when you're on your own.
    If anyone has anything please let me know. I just dont want to have to get my parents to help me all summer. I'm here and could move whenever, or meet up even to talk about it and I'm going home September 2nd though I may be in Iowa for a week before that.
    Cheers,
    Carol

Advertisement